Sunday 19 May 2013

WELCOME AUTHOR ZERLINA VALINSKI

 
 
Crimson Frost Books would like to introduce you to Zerlina Valinski.  She’s an enchantress of paranormal tales.  We’re happy to have her as a member of our house.  WELCOME ZERLINA! 

What made you want to write?  I have many stories to share and they’ve been struggling to get out for many centuries.  So, a mortal friend of mine gave me a computer and I was able to write down the stories which live in my head.  Thank you Patricia.    
 

What is your preferred genre and why?  I love to write what I know and live.  I know the paranormal, as its part of my life.  I live in the forest near the entrance of a Faery Realm only my closet friends know how to locate me.  But I invite you to visit my world in my books, and enjoy my experiences. 
 

What is your muse? My immortal friends and the stories they share with me. 
 

What other interests do you have?  I enjoy walking in the woods, communing with nature and my friends of the forest.  I love gatherings with my friends.  Celebrating life and living. 
 

What type of music do you like? I enjoy Celtic music.  I love the lute, the harp, the mandolin.  In more modern taste, I love the classical guitar and violin. 
 

 What are some of your favorite movies? I don’t get to the movies much. I would have to leave my beloved forest. 
 

Is there anything else you would like your audience to know about you?
I’m weaver of tales of sensual erotic romance.  My stories will take you to places you have never been. I’ll tantalize you with stories of Weres, Shape shifters, Witches, Warlocks, Fairies, Imps, pagan gods and goddesses and more mystical creatures.  I will invite you into their sensual worlds where they don't shy away from the carnal as humans do.  They indulge their passion and they love without mortal confines of the human mind.   
Our world is old and there are many beings and legends. Humans are frozen in their ways, their beliefs not allowing their minds to open to the unseen.  But not the creatures of old, they're fully aware of the hidden realms around us. Come with me to meet these immortals.  Share their passions in my series Immortal Passions soon to be published by Crimson Frost Books.   
 
What is your next book and when do you expect it to be published? 

The Legacy of the Redcape Women teaser to The Witch and the Werewolf 

Also stay tuned for the upcoming Urban Wolf teaser to The Warrior’s Faery Princess

Thank you Zerlina for sharing something about yourself for our readers.  We all look forward to being invited into your world. 

 
Your time is much appreciated,

Patricia and Ciara. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment