Saturday 8 February 2014

WRITE AND READ OF LOVE. FEEL AND ENJOY PASSION. IT IS SOON TO BE VALENTINE'S DAY!



The modern Valentine's Day poem is a English nursery rhyme, Gammer Gurton's Garland(1784):
The rose is red, the violet's blue,
The honey's sweet, and so are you.
Thou art my love and I am thine;
I drew thee to my Valentine:
The lot was cast and then I drew,
And Fortune said it should be you
Hello readers and authors, we here at CFB are happy to wish you a happy romantic holdiay.  We hope you spend it with someone you love.  If you are so inclined, read or write a story of love.  Ciara Lake and Patricia Bates love to write romance and now they love to share other author's stories here at CFB.  We have a growing collection of wonderful romances of various heat levels.  Indulge and enjoy a romantic week of passion and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment